Strappy heels are having a moment right now and we have tons of them in the shops. They are super versatile and fun to style during all seasons. Here are our top 4 ways to wear strappy heels.
With A Casual Outfit
Wearing heels with a casual outfit can sound counterintuitive but trust the process because it looks so cute! It’s the perfect way to elevate an outfit from sporty to put together.
- Try it with a baggy tee and a pair of biker shorts. The strappy heels will make your legs look miles long! You can also throw on a blazer for a layered ensemble.
- If you’re choosing an outfit with shorts, be sure to try a strappy heel that’s classic (no lace ups) and has a low heel.
Using socks is the perfect way to wear strappy heels in the fall, so you can keep your feet warm and look like you just came off the runway.
- Grab a pair of sporty socks from Nike to give it a casual feel. You can still wear a fancy outfit, but styling it with sporty socks will give it that “model off-duty” look.
- Delicate and sheer socks are perfect for adding a little flair to your outfit. Try a pair of sparkly, floral, sheer, or polka dot socks!
- This trend works best when your legs are on display. Try it with a cute skirt or even a pair of shorts, so your socks and heels can be the piece that stands out.
With a Cute Dress
This is the most common way to wear strappy heels and there’s a reason why…it just works! A cute dress and strappy heels are the perfect combination for any occasion: dinner at a new restaurant, a fun party with friends, or even a work event.
- Grab a pair of heels that lace all the way up your leg for a bold statement.
- Keep it simple with a pair of classic heels with an ankle and toe strap. These will look amazing with literally any dress in your closet.
- This is the perfect trend to be experimental with the shoe color. Be bold and style a simple dress with a bright colored heel!
Wrapped Over Pants
Now this trend is super fun because it makes a statement without trying too hard. Pretty much anything goes, so don’t be afraid to tie a pair of strappy heels over any type of pants!
- Make it a casual look by wrapping your heels over a pair of sweatpants! It will be a bold statement for sure!
- Tying your heels over a pair of trousers that are the same color will give your pants a billowing effect. If the shoes blend in, then it will be a fun surprise for anyone who takes a closer look.
- Wrapping your strappy shoes over jeans is the classic way to wear this style. It stands out no matter what your outfit is, so have fun with it!